Hello, I'm Peter and I research the neuroscience of memory and imagination. I'm also into artificial intelligence, computing, and science communication. Here are links to a few projects, past and present:
- Memory and the brain - I am reading for a PhD into how the human brain supports memory and imagination.
- Language in the brain - My MSc thesis on the neuroscience of language. I looked into how language information flows through the brain, in healthy people and stroke victims.
- Modelling Head Direction Cells - An MSc project exploring how our brains keep track of which way we're facing at any given time http://www.worldscibooks.com/lifesci/6791.html
- PopRacer - A genetic algorithm / neural network simulation where agents learn to drive round a track - a nice article by my collaborator Mark Rowan - http://www.tamias.co.uk/research/popracer
Science Communication Highlights
- PhD in Neuroscience (2010-)
- MSc in Neuroscience (2009-2010)
- Analyst Programmer (2007-2009)
- MSc in Natural Computation (2006-2007)
- BSc Hons. 1 - Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science (2003-2006)
Latest Blog Updates