Hello, I'm Peter and I'm a neuroscientist. I research what's going on in the brain when we remember and imagine, and I develop technology for analysing brain networks. I'm also into artificial intelligence, computer science, and science communication. Here are links to a few projects, past and present.
- The Great Brain Experiment - A free mobile app to conduct large scale cognitive science experiments.
- Scene Processing and the Human Hippocampus - My PhD examined how the human brain supports memory and imagination.
- Language in the brain - My MSc thesis on the neuroscience of language. I looked into how language information flows through the brain, in healthy people and stroke victims.
Science Communication Highlights
- PhD in Neuroscience (2010-2014)
- MSc in Neuroscience (2009-2010)
- Analyst Programmer (2007-2009)
- MSc in Natural Computation (2006-2007)
- BSc Hons. 1 - Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science (2003-2006)